Click HERE for a printable version of our Staff Letter
Dear Potential Camp Shalom Staff Member:
Welcome to the Summer of 2019! We’d love to have you with us this summer and are confident that you will do a wonderful job at camp. Camp Shalom will run for 2 weeks this summer. Week 1 will begin on Monday, June 3rd and end on Friday, June 7th. Week 2 will begin on Monday, June 10th and will end on Friday, June 14th. The Staff Application is now available. You can either:
Complete the online form, below; or
Click HERE for a printable version of the application. You may also click HERE for a printable version of our Staff Letter. After you fill it out you may either email it to Patti Brownstein OR mail it to: Camp Shalom c/o Patti Brownstein, 3354 Barrow Hill Trail, Tallahassee, FL 32312.
*Please be sure to indicate whether you want to work 1 or 2 weeks AND include your Social Security number, Email address and Cell Phone number
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call Patti Brownstein at 850-443-1696 or send her an email. Messages are also often sent out via Facebook, so if you haven’t already done so, please join the Camp Shalom counselor group.
- Staff Applications must be received by April 30th — the earlier they are received, the better! Completing this application does not guarantee you a position at camp this summer. You will receive an email by May 15th regarding your hiring status and receive your job assignment at the mandatory counselor training.
- The mandatory counselor training will take place at Temple Israel on Sunday, June 2, 2019 from 10:00am to 1:00pm for all counselors and staff. You are expected to come to this training, as it is MANDATORY! If you are unable to be at the training, you must let us know. Voluntary CPR and first aid training will take place on a later date.
We are looking forward to working with you this summer!
CAMP SHALOM ROCKS!
- Mimi Garcia, Co-Director
- Amber Proctor, Co-Director
- Patti Brownstein, Administrator
- Claire Sand, Board Member
- Rhea Schwartz, Board Member
- Rhea Wilson, Board Member
- Karen Cyphers, Board Member
- Na’ama Nagar, Board Member